conference is now over. To purchase the conference CD containing
full audio recordings and presentations please contact Cora Ng,
Project Director firstname.lastname@example.org
be purchased at £250+VAT. (£125+VAT for NGOs and academics)
While carbon management remains the key aspect of environmental responsibility - it is now clear that it can no longer be the only focus of any company's environmental strategy.
High energy and commodity prices make the necessity to address a broader range of environmental issues a no brainer.
Given the current economic climate when companies are tightening their belts, how can you keep climate change and environmental sustainability at the top of the agenda and keep the level of growth at the same time?
This summit has been an invaluable resource for any company wanting to respond to the risks and seize the opportunities presented by climate change.
Now in its 3rd year, this is the only gathering for corporate responsibility and environmental professionals that offers practical guide to effective environmental strategies that help grow and strengthen businesses in the uncertain times ahead.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Unilever, Santiago Gowland, Vice President of Corporate
- Lloyds TSB Group, Richard Cooper, Head of Corporate Responsibility
- The Department of Energy and Climate Change, Ian Trim,
Senior Policy Advisor, Carbon Reduction Commitment
- Fiat Group, Luis Cilimingras, Director of Digital Strategy
- Ethical Corporation Institute, Dermot Hikisch, Associate
- Dairy Crest, Dr. Stuart Marsden , Technical Controller,
Milk Procurement Division
- PepsiCo UK & Ireland, Andrew Smith, Head of Corporate
- ASDA, Paul Kelly, Director of Corporate Affairs
- Man Group, Rob Challis, Global Head of Corporate Responsibility
- Coca-Cola Europe, Ulrike Sapiro, Corporate Responsibility
Director - Environment
- EDF Energy, Robert Sansom, Director of Strategy & Sustainable
- BT, Richard Tarboton, Head of Energy & Carbon
- First Climate, Jochen Gassner, Director of the Climate
- Standard Chartered, Yulanda Chung, Head of Sustainable
- Carbon Disclosure Project, Nigel Topping, Head of Supply
Chain and Chief Development Officer
- Tesco, Katherine Symonds, Sustainability Manager
- WWF, Dax Lovegrove , Head of Business and Industry Relations
(a corporate partner will be joining shortly, keep checking the website!)
- Johnson & Johnson, Jack de Bokx, Senior Director EHS
- Marks & Spencer, Carmel Mcquaid, Climate Change Manager
(one of the company's suppliers will be added to the list of speakers next
week, keep checking this space!)
- ASDA, Julian Walker Palin, Head of Corporate Policy for
Sustainability & Ethics
- Future 500, Juliette Terzieff , Senior Director of Global
- Centrica, Jose Davila, Head of Stratgey
- ClimateChangeCorp.com, Zara Maung, Editor
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Matt Hale, Head of Sustainable
- The Gold Standard, Michael Schlup, Director
- Forum for the Future, Peter Madden, Chief Executive
- Henkel, Roland Schroeder, Director of Sustainability
New speakers are being added daily!
Keep checking the website!