|Register now||View the latest agenda|
|Download event brochure||Add event to my Outlook|
Take part in the event that shows you how to capitalise on business opportunities created by the new corruption prevention laws
Attendees at this business conference are guaranteed:
- Access to exclusive insight, best practice examples and practical help on how to foster a strong compliance culture and bolster your anti-corruption strategy
- To meet, discuss and learn with our unrivalled speaker roster featuring organisations like BestBuy, the US Department of Justice, Boeing, the UK Serious Fraud Office, Molson Coors, Siemens and more
- Networking opportunities that are second to noe: We already have over 50 confirmed attendees. About 60% are from big corporations like McDonald's, BP, Alstom, British American Tobacco, ArcelorMittal, EDF, Heineken and Johnson & Johnson
Join us and learn:
- How to develop a values-based culture: Find out how to go above and beyond the letter of the law, and make it pay
- Enforcement, sanctions and settlements: Understand how your business is affected by the changing landscape, and what you need to do about it
- Going public with your anti-corruption efforts: What are the risks and benefits of covering this are in your CR report?
- Beyond traditional markets: Successfully mitigating risk while maximising growth opportunities
From Europe to China... from North America to Africa, Asia, and beyond... Government pledges of anti-corruption are becoming the norm. And Britainâ€™s new Bribery Act, which covers payments all over the world, has set a new standard in the global war on corruption.
What is your business doing to step up its efforts?
For European businesses, the message is now clear: Recession or not, the time has come to step up our efforts in preventing corruption, or face tough penalties – including a new corporate offence of failure to prevent bribery.
This is your opportunity to learn from KEY players, including...
|Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
Lara M. Martiner
Head Processes & Services Group Complianceď»ż
|Babson Capital Managementa
Global AML and Financial Crimes Prevention Officer,
European Investment Fund
Head of Compliance and Operational Risk
|ď»żEaton Industries Manufacturing GmbH
Asma S. Hussain,
Director Global Ethics and Compliance EMEA
...and many more.
The legislative shake–up has certainly captured the attention of senior management – and those of us with a professional responsibility for anti–corruption are currently evaluating and addressing how the changes will affect business.
But the fact is, understanding the legislative landscape is only the first step. Itâ€™s also essential to make sure your company is beyond reproach across all markets, old and new, whilst keeping anti–corruption initiatives a cost–effective weapon that protects weapon and the bottom line.
And thatâ€™s where the 4th annual European Anti–Corruption Summit fits in.
Ethical Corporation brings together the best in business to make a difference
Jeff Swartz, CEO, Timberland
The expert help and advice you need at a major event designed to reflect your prime business concerns
If youâ€™ve attended any of Ethical Corporationâ€™s three previous summits in Amsterdam, The Hague and Brussels, youâ€™ll know how we have already brought together more than 300 compliance and ethics professionals to share best practice experiences and update their strategies.
This year weâ€™re following the legislative spotlight and bringing the event to London.
When you come to take a look at the Agenda, youâ€™ll see it deals with precisely the issues that are your top priorities right now. How come weâ€™re so sure? Because the topics weâ€™re drilling down on have been hand–picked after months of careful research and discussion with key industry leaders. And thereâ€™s a clear focus on four key areas:
- Emerging markets: How to do profitable business while mitigating risk
- Legislative changes: Can your business make a virtue out of necessity?
- Supply chain risk: Policing your supply chain without damaging relationships
- Due diligence: How to get it done quickly, cost–effectively – and properly
Compliance and ethics knowledge and know–how that you can use to make your strategies and initiatives even more valuable
I have been to a number of conferences of this type. This one rates as among the top, if not the very top
James Peters, Government Ethics Officer
Leading the discussions at the European Anti–Corruption Summit are 20+ senior executives from companies including Eaton, Weatherford, Best Buy, Molson Coors and Zurich Insurance – to name but a few. They are tasked with delivering premium business intelligence through case studies and best practice examples – and arming you with insider information and practical tools to take back to the office.
Download the full colour event brochure to see the agenda & speaker line up in its full glory!
To ensure you get the best return on your participation, weâ€™re placing a strong emphasis on interactivity. Giving you plenty of opportunities for active participation, plus a hands-on approach to best practice sharing, along with fantastic networking opportunities.
Who should attend?
Hereâ€™s a breakdown of last yearâ€™s attendees
Be part of this key discussion by taking your place amongst the European leaders of the anti-corruption community.
This event is a proven highlight of the compliance and ethics professionalsâ€™ annual calendar – and seats are already going fast. Immediate booking is strongly recommended to secure your place – plus any discounts that are still available.
I look forward to seeing you in London on 2nd – 3rd November 2010!
Head of Conferences