Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
Back for the 14th year, this Summit is truly THE one-stop shop for answers to the key issues and opportunities faced in sustainability. New for 2015 is the Summit's 4-tracked agenda, covering the hot topics in; CSR, communicaations, HR and supply chain
- Get inspired by the commercial opportunities sustainability creates; hear from the leading CEOs and ambitious start-ups that live up to their high ethical values
- Develop new business models: achieve resource efficiency and business circularity with a new approach to corporate responsibility
- Build a responsible culture: win internal buy in to successfully embed sustainability thinking throughout the business and increase employee loyalty
- Discover winning brand strategies: tell your corporate story in a more meaningful way to boost engagement
- Drive value chain resilience: redevelop global supply chains to increasingly meet consumers demands and de-risk your business
GET THE NEW BROCHURE!
Discover all the hottest topics for 2015 and revamped speaker line-up
Your expert speaker line up
The summit boasts 45+ leading speakers, have a look at the full speaker line-up here
“It was great to spend time exploring the real value of an ethical supply chain with such a high calibre of group of professionals. It's always reassuring to see the commonalities, as well as the inspiring new approaches being taken.”
- Sainsbury's, Chief Executive Officer, Mike Coupe
JUST RELEASED BROCHURE
4 TRACKS: CSR, COMMS & CULTURE
NEW for 2015: What you'll benefit from:
CEOs, Vice Presidents and Senior Executives from the leading world’s brands going in depth on all our four core issues for 2015. Get the brochure here
Download your brochure
350 CEOs, CSR and Comms leaders meet at #RBS15
Five key features of #RBS15:
- Develop better brand awareness through your sustainability communications to build trust with stakeholders and enhance your corporate reputation
- Measure your business impacts: find out how to get non-financial measurement right, including social, natural and human capital for an increased business performance
- Get into the brains of our C-Suite keynote so you can convince your own leadership of how sustainability can help your business goals
- Win a competitive advantage through sustainable innovation by transforming your business in a way that is profitable, efficient and long lasting
- Get a cross-sector best practice: Learn from the leaders in retail, FMCG, finance, extractives, utilities, B2B manufacturers, telecommunications and more so you can takeaway diverse solutions which meet YOUR needs
“Ethical Corporation bring together the best in business to make a difference”
- Timberland, Former CEO, Jeff Schwartz
Who you’ll meet: join an exclusive community of sustainability & communications professionals
The Industry's Unparalleled Networking Event
#RBS15 is based on 4 key themes: sustainable innovation, collaboration, and resource efficiency and brand strategies.
- 300+ Executive Attendees: 70% of attendees are sustainability, supply chain and communications practitioners from corporate brands. No other event can touch its networking credentials
- Form Cross-Industry Partnerships: Meet with senior executives and take best practices from various industries to build innovative partnership across your value chain for resource efficiency and cost reduction
- 20+ Hours of Dedicated Networking: Meet face-to-face and do business with otherwise un-accessible senior-level decision makers. Responsible Business Summit is the place where the industry comes to do deals
- Focus on what matters to you: Every session has been assessed and improved by feedback from your peers. We cover only the most critical issues you will face in 2015
Discover how you can get involved here
#RBS15 is the one corporate responsibility and sustainability event you can't afford to miss!
The Responsible Business Summit has been the number one conference and annual meeting-place for business and sustainability executives the past 14 years. The Summit gives you the opportunity to network and share knowledge with the pioneers and decision-makers in the business, corporate responsibility and sustainability space.
If you want to get new ideas, fresh approaches and an action-plan of how to rev-up your business strategy, you simply can't miss the 2015 conference.
Register until 27th of February and save £300 from the full rate
“Excellent forum and a great opportunity to connect with industry partners, NGO's and other interested stakeholders.”
- Coca-Cola Enterprises, Vice President Procurement, David Cowell