Make CR Reporting pay and boost stakeholder engagement via targeted sustainability communications
This is Ethical Corporation at its best: No powerpoint - no theoretical fluff - just robust debate and in-depth, honest discussions with Heads of CR and Comms, and practical sessions on what matters to you the most!
- Show your boss the business value of a CSR disclosure strategy with real life examples from Heads of CR & Comms
- Demystify the G4 guidelines: Your chance to ask all your burning questions straight to the GRI in an exclusive live debate
- Save time, money and resources on the nitty gritty of reporting with exclusive new methods to manage data and develop relevant and material KPIs
- No-one reads your report - what do you do now? Remain relevant and engaging by optimising on formats and use of new media channels
- Stakeholder engagement 2.0: Take your sustainability communications strategy to the next level, with best practice on employee, supplier and customer engagement techniques
Vice President, Global External Affairs and Media Relations
Head of Sustainability Communications
Head of Group Sustainability & Risk Governance
Head of Sustainability and Reporting
Deputy Chief CSR Officer
Marks & Spencer
Head of Delivery - Plan A & Sustainable Business
Alliance Boots Group
Director of Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility Director
Jan Willem Vosmeer
Director Public Affairs
The Co-operative Group
Head of Ethical Policies & Sustainability Reporting
Royal Bank of Scotland Group
Deputy Head of Sustainability
Head of Corporate Responsibility
Head of Communications UK & Ireland
Director, Environment Commercial Relations & Communication
Head of Brand & Corporate Sustainability
Ethical Corporation is one of the most valuable resources of business information on sustainability
Joaquim Croca, Head of CR Performance and Reporting, Vodafone
I was very impressed by the organisation of the event and the content of the presentations. Also, of course, the diversity of attendees and the level of speakers was particularly impressive. A very beneficial event for anyone wanting to hear the very best in business and sustainability.
Charlie Watson, CSR Manager, Noble Resources
Why this isn't your average CR Reporting conference
- No theoretical fluff or pitches - just 2 days of practical, hands-on sessions on what matters to you - and nothing else
- Reporting X Factor session - It's back! With a stellar cast of judges from M&S, The Co-Operative and RBS
- Live debate of the G4 guidelines with a GRI C-suite exec
- Exclusive insights from CR and Comms Heads from Pirelli, IKEA, UPM, Virgin Media, Boots
- Banned Powerpoint! More time for you to debate and discuss your challenges in-depth
- The only CR Reporting event taking your sustainability comms strategy to the next level
I liked the Summit Conference...It was also very useful to gather with others working with the same issues as we are. Sharing experience is essential in this field.
Geir Haheim, Legal Counsel, Helse Vest RHF
Want to see how an Ethical Corporation conference works?
The conference was very informative and helped me in reviewing our CR strategy.
Tea Lindfors, CSR Manager, Amer Sports
The Ethical Corporation Difference
We know there are lots of conferences for you to choose from.
We're the best. And we've got proof.
Find out more here!
A great opportunity to strengthen my understanding around sustainability and ethical compliance. Knowledge and insight gained from this event will definitely prove to be valuable both on a personal and professional basis.
Harman Singh, Marketing Manager, Sedex Information Exchange
Stay in the loop!
- Help us build the event: Make sure the conference works for you by telling us what you want to discuss
- Stay updated with developments: be the first to see new speakers and agenda topics
- Get exclusive discounts: Get in the door early and save money
Sign up right now and we'll keep you updated with all the details you need:
Some photos from our events: Get a sample of what you’ll get at the conference!
Very good conference with inspiring and approachable audience of senior management
Christoph Grobbel, Financial Officer & Chief Sales Officer, South Pole Carbon
If you've any questions, please do get in touch!
T: +44 (0)207 375 7573