Engage employees • Drive strategic change • Build trust and relevance with stakeholders
The CR Reporting & Communications Summit is Europe's leading summit for CSR, Sustainability and Communication professionals looking to improve their sustainability reporting and communications strategy. * Featuring 20+ expert speakers and 18+ interactive sessions
- Use your report to drive positive change: Increase efficiency, drive loyalty and employee engagement through a relevant sustainable strategy
- Prepare for G4 implementation: Get to grips with materiality, understand what it really means for your business and look into the future of reporting
- Tailor and target your stakeholders messaging to get your report read by the right audiences
- Use your report to demonstrate the economic, social and environmental value of sustainability
- Innovation and best practice - bring new ideas to the table to revamp your reporting strategy
- Learn how to use your report to communicate and embed sustainable values throughout your organisation
Your expert speaker line-up for 2015
Europe's top sustainability leaders came together here to discuss how to get more value out of reporting and communications strategies:
Global VP for Social Impact
Head - Corporate Responsibility
Head of Sustainable Business
Marks & Spencer
Chief Officer of Group Corporate Social Responsibility
Head of SHE reporting and Data
Head of Sustainable Banking
Group Head of Sustainability
Head of CSR
Director of Sustainability
BAM Construct UK Ltd
Jasper van Zon
Director Communications Europe
“Very well organised with an exciting array of speakers. All speakers keeping on topic but adding to the debate with interesting details and expertise. ”- James Gomme, Mitsubishi Corporation
After months of research with CR and Reporting experts, this conference will address the key issues faced, by attending you will:
- Be prepared for G4 implementation and understand integrated reporting in more detail
- Develop fresh ways of engaging stakeholders to discover their most significant issues
- Increase understanding of big data and align materiality and metrics with your strategy and social performance
- Be inspired by innovative ways to communicate your sustainability performance
- Know how to use sustainability reporting to enhance employee engagement & gain internal buy in for Corporate Responsibility
Want to see how our CR Reporting and Communications Summit works?
Honest, no-nonsense feedback from last year's attendees on the day. Hear a snippet of what you'll come away with in November...
This summit has been built following months of research to tackle the key issues around CR Reporting and Sustainability Communications. To hear insight from Unilever, Marks & Spencer, ABN AMRO, Lego and Adobe among many others, register today (saving you £200)
A proven track record...
Conferences promise a lot - we know. Below are a few takeaways from the November Summit highlighting the valuable insights the attendees took away …
senior attendees from Europes biggest names in sustainability
of delegates found the Reporting X Factor added value for their own reports
of previous attendees say they learnt something new and useful which they have applied to their own strategy
Who attends #ECRC15?
The Reporting and Communications Summit has is the number one meeting place for sustainability reporting and communications professionals. #ECRC15 is the opportune place to network, share ideas and benchmark against some of the biggest names in industry. View our attendee list here to see some of the professionals that you will meet including:
“Ethical Corporation is one of the most valuable resources of business information on sustainability.”- Joaquim Croca, Head of CR Performance and Reporting, Vodafone
Big brand focus and break down 2015
73% of this year's attendees are from industry brands; this makes #ECRC15 unique as no other conference can bost as many corporate leaders armed with real case studies and practical advice. That's right; you're meeting top corporate peers and learning from the best brands in Europe. So you can benchmark against multinational, listed companies with real life experience and take valuable solutions and insights back to the office.
Missed out last year? Here's who was in the room in 2014:
2014 had 60% corporate brands, and this year the ratio is 75% - this means that you will meet people just like you. This year, we have a greater international flavour and even more attendees, #ECRC15 is going to be your most valuable 2 days networking of the year.
Our agenda has been created from over 200 hours of research and detailed discussions with 60+ sustainability reporting and communication professionals. We know what you’re dealing with and have hand-picked speakers with leading case studies providing you with excellent advice. Our agenda is like no other. It’s built in with practical guidance and incorporates a variety of interactive formats (allowing you to share your thoughts.) In 48 hours, our expert speakers will focus on the bigger issues to improve your sustainability reporting process and CR communications strategy.
150+ attendees, 30+ speakers, 2 days, 1 aim: Drive value through sustainability reporting and communications
So, what are you waiting for? Register now
“Hear where the trends are going for reporting and communications on sustainability.”- Jeffrey Oatham, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Centrica
Got a question? Get in touch below!
Global Project Director