Engage employees • Drive strategic change • Build trust and relevance with stakeholders • Build business profits
The CR Reporting & Communications Summit is Europe's leading summit for CSR, Sustainability and Communication professionals looking to improve their sustainability reporting and communications strategy. * 40+ leading corporate speakers * 18+ interactive sessions
- Use your report to drive positive change: increase efficiency, drive loyalty, employee engagement through making your sustainability strategy relevant
- Prepare for G4 implementation: Get to grips with materiality, understand what it really means for your business and look into the future of reporting
- Tailor and target your stakeholders messaging to get your report read by the right audiences
- Use your report to demonstrate the economic, social and environmental value of sustainability
- Innovation and best practice - bring new ideas to the table to revamp your reporting strategy
- Use your report for internal buy-in: embed sustainability into the day-to-day lives at all levels of your organisation
Past speakers for 2014 included...
Europe's top sustainability leaders came together here to discuss how to get more value out of reporting and communications strategies:
Chief Sustainability Officer
Corporate Sustainability Officer
Director Reporting Standard
Group CR Director
Head of Sustainability
Vice President Corporate Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility Director
Sustainability Reporting Manager
British American Tobacco
A proven track record...
Conferences promise a lot - we know. Below are a few takeaways from the November Summit highlighting the valuable insights the attendees took away …
of delegates said the event met their expectations
of delegates found the Reporting X Factor added value for their own reports
of previous attendees say they learnt something new and useful which they have applied to their own strategy
What's did 2014 look like?
Reporting CR activities is an evolving process. Developing a sophisticated and focused stakeholder engagement is no easy feat. For our 8th year, find out how we made things different here
- ‘Four Valued' themes left delegates with practical advice to implement in thier company tomorrow. The focus was on these value-driven issues to improve your reporting process and start thinking about the ‘bigger' issues. Get this right, and you'll be well on your way to creating a sustainably viable commercial business.
- Nine industries to network with - we secured the leading reporters and comms specialists from telecoms & media, banking, chemicals & manufacturing, oil & gas, retail, consumer goods, energy, ICT, real estate & construction so our attendees could get more value out of cross-sector networking.
- New formats Super-panel - hear from the biggest critics of CR reporting and those that are championing it on how to make sustainability relevant to internal stakeholders outside the sustainability profession.
Get a full run-down on the key issues being tackled and who you will meet, download the free event guide
Want to see how our CR Reporting and Communications Summit works?
Honest, no-nonsense feedback from last year's attendees on the day. Hear a snippet of what you'll come away with next year...
“HEAR WHERE THE TRENDS ARE GOING FOR REPORTING AND COMMUNICATIONS ON SUSTAINABILITY”- Jeffrey Oatham, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Centrica
“PEOPLE WANT TO BE LEADERS IN THEIR FIELDS AND THEY CAN'T DO THAT ALONE”- Adam Elman, Head of Delivery - Plan A, Marks and Spencer
“HAVE THE CONVERSATION WITH PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT KIND OF JOB YOU HAVE”- Jan Willem Vosmeer, Manager Corporate Social Responsibility, Heineken
Big brand focus and break down 2014
60% of this year's attendees are from big brands; not consultancies/ providers. That's right; you're meeting top corporate peers and learning from the best brands in Europe. So you can benchmark against multinational, listed companies with real life experience and take valuable solutions and insights back to the office.
89% are from Europe - the world's sustainability hub and your closest peers to home.
Who's in the room?
With conversations up to 50 big brands for this year’s research, we know what you’re dealing with and want to give you the formula for success at our two day event. Our agenda is like no other. It’s built in with practical guidance so you can implement your notes tomorrow. In 48 hours, our expert speakers will focus on the bigger issues to improve your reporting process and communications strategy.
One show, 48 hours, 4 themes, 9 industries, 20+ speakers
So, what are you waiting for? Register now
Got a question? Get in touch below!
Global Project Director