Engage employees • Drive strategic change • Build trust and relevance with stakeholders
The CR Reporting & Communications Summit is Europe's leading summit for CSR, Sustainability and Communication professionals looking to improve their sustainability reporting and communications strategy. * Featuring 20+ expert speakers and 18+ interactive sessions
- Use your report to drive positive change: Increase efficiency, drive loyalty and employee engagement through a relevant sustainable strategy
- Prepare for G4 implementation: Get to grips with materiality, understand what it really means for your business and look into the future of reporting
- Tailor and target your stakeholders messaging to get your report read by the right audiences
- Use your report to demonstrate the economic, social and environmental value of sustainability
- Innovation and best practice - bring new ideas to the table to revamp your reporting strategy
- Learn how to use your report to communicate and embed sustainable values throughout your organisation
Your expert speaker line-up for 2015
Europe's top sustainability leaders came together here to discuss how to get more value out of reporting and communications strategies:
Head - Corporate Responsibility
Sustainability Reporting Manager
Marks & Spencer
Global Head Corporate Responsibility
Novartis International AG
Chief Officer of Group Corporate Social Responsibility
Head of SHE reporting and Data
Head of Sustainable Banking
Group Head of Sustainability
Director Corporate Responsibility
Director of Sustainability
BAM Construct UK Ltd
Jasper van Zon
Director Communications Europe
By attending this summit you will leave:
- Prepared for G4 implementation or understand integrated reporting in more detail (understand standards and frameworks)
- Having developed fresh ways of engaging stakeholders to discover their most significant issues
- With heightened understanding of big data and how to align materiality and metrics with your strategy and social performance
- Inspired by innovative ways to communicate your sustainability performance
- Knowing how to use sustainability reporting to enhance employee engagement & gain internal buy in for sustainability
Want to see how our CR Reporting and Communications Summit works?
Honest, no-nonsense feedback from last year's attendees on the day. Hear a snippet of what you'll come away with next year...
This summit has been built following months of research to tackle the key issues around CR Reporting and Sustainability Communications. To hear insight from Marks & Spencer, ABN AMRO, Ford, Lego and Adobe among many others, register today (saving you £500)
A proven track record...
Conferences promise a lot - we know. Below are a few takeaways from the November Summit highlighting the valuable insights the attendees took away …
senior attendees from Europes biggest names in sustainability
of delegates found the Reporting X Factor added value for their own reports
of previous attendees say they learnt something new and useful which they have applied to their own strategy
“HEAR WHERE THE TRENDS ARE GOING FOR REPORTING AND COMMUNICATIONS ON SUSTAINABILITY”- Jeffrey Oatham, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Centrica
“PEOPLE WANT TO BE LEADERS IN THEIR FIELDS AND THEY CAN'T DO THAT ALONE”- Adam Elman, Head of Delivery - Plan A, Marks and Spencer
“HAVE THE CONVERSATION WITH PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT KIND OF JOB YOU HAVE”- Jan Willem Vosmeer, Manager Corporate Social Responsibility, Heineken
Big brand focus and break down 2015
60% of this year's attendees are from big brands; not consultancies/ providers. That's right; you're meeting top corporate peers and learning from the best brands in Europe. So you can benchmark against multinational, listed companies with real life experience and take valuable solutions and insights back to the office.
89% are from Europe - the world's sustainability hub and your closest peers to home.
Who's in the room?
With conversations up to 50 big brands for this year’s research, we know what you’re dealing with and want to give you the formula for success at our two day event. Our agenda is like no other. It’s built in with practical guidance so you can implement your notes tomorrow. In 48 hours, our expert speakers will focus on the bigger issues to improve your reporting process and communications strategy.
One show, 48 hours, 4 themes, 9 industries, 20+ speakers
So, what are you waiting for? Register now
Got a question? Get in touch below!
Global Project Director