Get more value out of your CR Report
Motivate your workforce. Drive business profits. Relate to stakeholders. Create positive change.
The 8th Annual CR Reporting and Communications Summit is Europe's leading meeting place to find out where sustainability leaders and innovators are headed around their CR reporting and comms strategy - so you can be a leader too.
- Make sustainability come to life: drive customer loyalty and employee engagement through making your sustainability strategy relevant
- G4 vs IR frameworks: share the results of what you and your peers are doing and re-examine your focus on materiality
- Tailor and target your stakeholders messaging to get your report read by the right audiences
- Use your report to demonstrate the economic, social and environmental value of sustainability
- Innovation and best practice - bring new ideas to the table to revamp your reporting strategy
- Use your report for internal buy-in: embed sustainability into the day-to-day lives at all levels of your organisation
Your expert speaker line-up for 2014...
Learn from Europe's top sustainability leaders here on how to get more value out of your reporting and communications strategies:
- David Picton, Chief Sustainability Officer, Carillion
- Michel Bande, Corporate Sustainability Officer, Solvay
- Bastian Buck, Director Reporting Standard, GRI
- Joshua Hardie, Group CR Director, Tesco
- Andy Brown, Head of Sustainability, Anglian Water
- Sarah Grey, Markets Director, The IIRC
Check out our full speaker line up here
Don't just take our word for it...
Conferences promise a lot - we know. So hear what real attendees and speakers had to say about why they found last year's Summit valuable:
I would absolutely encourage you to come hereOlivia Ross, Head of Sustainability Communications, Ikea
People want to be leaders in their fields and they can't do that aloneAdam Elman, Head of Delivery - Plan A, Marks and Spencer
Hear where the trends are going for reporting and communications on sustainabilityJeffrey Oatham, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Centrica
Have the conversation with people who know what kind of job you haveJan Willem Vosmeer, Manager Corporate Social Responsibility, Heineken
What's new for 2014?
Reporting CR activities is an evolving process. Developing a sophisticated and focused stakeholder engagement is no easy feat. It's our 8th year so how we can make things different? Find out here:
- ‘Four Valued' themes will leave you with practical advice to implement in your company tomorrow. Focus on these value-driven issues to improve your reporting process and start thinking about the ‘bigger' issues. Get this right, and you'll be well on your way to creating a sustainably viable commercial business.
- NINE industries to network with - we've managed to secure the leading reporters and comms specialists from telecoms & media, banking, chemicals & manufacturing, oil & gas, retail, consumer goods, energy, ICT, real estate & construction so you can get more value out of cross-sector networking.
- NEW FORMATS Super-panel - hear from the biggest critics of CR reporting and those that are championing it on how to make sustainability relevant to internal stakeholders outside the sustainability profession.
See all this in action on 13-14 November 2014.
Want to see how the CR Reporting and Communications Summit works?
Honest, no-nonsense feedback from last year's attendees on the day. Hear a snippet of what you'll come away with this November 2014...
Like what you're hearing? Check out who you could have met at our last Summit here
Three reasons you can't afford to miss out:
- Our X Factor is back (no singing, I'm afraid)! Our one and only CSR reporting X factor will highlight the reports of RBS, Tesco and one more brave participant to be dissected and scrutinized under a microscope by our leading panel of judges. You vote for the best report, learn what best practice is and what to avoid...
- Want to get closer to finance? Learn how to build the business case with BT's Director of Energy and Carbon to win your CFO's buy-in for your future reporting strategy
- Unlimited access to the GRI and IIRC to answer your specific questions about G4 materiality and practical moves to integrated reporting to get ahead of the game
Europe's ONLY reporting and communications meeting place for sustainability professionals
- One show, 48 hours, 4 themes, 9 industries, 20+ speakers
- A value focused experience: motivate your workforce, drive business profits, relate to stakeholders, and create positive change.
- Join 150+ senior decision makers in person. With over 18 hours of reporting and stakeholder engagement best practice from sustainability's leading corporate brands: Sky, Alliance Boots, RWE Energy, Bloomberg, Anglian Water, Tesco, and many more.
To get an idea of who you can meet in 2014, take a look here
Big brand focus and break down 2013
60% of last year's attendees were from big brands; not consultancies/ providers. That's right; you're meeting top corporate peers and learning from the best brands in Europe. So you can benchmark against multinational, listed companies with real life experience and take valuable solutions and insights back to the office.
89% were from Europe - the world's sustainability hub and your closest peers to home.
Who's in the room?
With conversations up to 50 big brands for this year’s research, we know what you’re dealing with and want to give you the formula for success at our two day event. Our agenda is like no other. It’s built in with practical guidance so you can implement your notes tomorrow. In 48 hours, our expert speakers will focus on the bigger issues to improve your reporting process and communications strategy.
One show, 48 hours, 4 themes, 9 industries, 20+ speakers
So, what are you waiting for? Register now
We're always looking for feedback on the programme so please feel free to drop me (Krina) a line or call.
Global Project Director
Ethical Corporation: Business Intelligence for Sustainability
t: +44 (0) 20 7375 7508