Complimentary analysis into latest strategic sustainability issues
You can now receive 16 pages of complimentary analysis delving into key strategic areas of sustainability.
Simply enter your details into the form and within seconds you’ll receive free analysis that will give you:
- An understanding of how culture and religion can help create and foster sustainability within an organisation
- Insight into ever-evolving NGO and Corporate partnerships, outlining how to ensure the lines of partnership and consultancy aren’t breached
- Analysis on eco-labels and how benefits are being lost due to the large array of labels that exist
- Insight into the latest NGO campaigning trends,and how they’re successfully integrating social media into their activist mix
- 15 tips on how you can communicate about sustainability effectively.
The analysis has been taken from the February 2013 - May 2013 Magazine issues. The majority of this analysis is subscriber-only so this is your chance to access some of our in-depth features and strategy pieces.
The 16 page analysis pack features…
- A 5-page business strategy feature on charity partnerships and the differing approaches. It features analysis of WWF, Forum for the Future, Ikea, Cargill and Shell
- 15 top tips on how you can shout about sustainability effectively
- A section of a management briefing that delves into the state of NGO activism. The section concentrates on the evolving nature of NGO activism via social media. It features analysis of Greenpeace, Keystone XL, Christian Aid, Oxfam International, Sime Darby, Adidas and more
- An opinion piece that suggests that we have so many eco-labels, we now need a guide for the guides
- A 5-page feature on how the Islamic culture of philanthropy has influenced sustainability in UAE and its banks
Simply enter your details into the form and within seconds this complimentary analysis will be sent straight to your inbox.
If you have any questions concerning the analysis contact: