Build a Responsible, Resilient and Secure Value Chain
Back for the 9th year, The Sustainable Supply Chain Summit is the world's leading meeting place for senior executives looking to put sustainability at the heart of their supply chains and wider value chains.
- Maximise Scalability and Minimise Cost through meaningful collaboration throughout your value chain
- Comply with Dodd-Frank 1502: Learn from leading companies on how they are removing conflict minerals from their value chains
- Build Long-Term Supply Security: Move from a policemen to a partner approach and create long-lasting relationships
- Fuse Sustainability into procurement and supply chain to future-proof your viability as a business
- Overcome Complexity and Size Issues: Elevate monitoring systems and standards across your supplier base for efficient and scalable transparency
Here is a sample of our confirmed 2014 speakers:
- Dirk Jan de With, Vice President, Procurement Ingredients & Sustainability, Unilever
- Donna Westerman, Vice President, Responsible Sourcing, Mars Inc.
- Tobias Fischer, Relations Sustainability Director, H&M
- Luis Neves, Executive Vice President, Group Climate Change and Sustainability Officer, Deutsche Telekom
- Madeleine Fries, Head of Responsible Sourcing, Ericsson
- Giles Bolton, Ethical Trading Director, Tesco
- Ian Hope-Johnstone, Director, Agriculture Sustainability, PepsiCo
- Dirk Voeste , Vice President, Sustainability Strategy, BASF
- Rosey Hurst, Founder and Director, Impactt
- Mike Barry, Director, Sustainable Business, Marks & Spencer
Hot topics for 2014:
- Minimise Human Rights Risks: Effectively Implement Grievance Mechanisms
- Measure and Minimise Environmental Footprint of your Value Chain
- Create Circular Economies: Maximise Efficiency and Recyclability
- Mitigate the Social Risk of Water: Mediate between Competing Interests
- Facilitating Knowledge Sharing Between Supplier Bases
What people have said about the summit?
Ethical Corporation bring together the best in business to make a difference
Jeff Swartz, CEO, Timberland
Excellent; well organised , thought-provoking, collegial
Greg Rossiter, Corporate Communications Director, Nike
I thought the start and finish timings, the mix of panel and roundtables and networking breaks worked really well. Banning PowerPoint was also really effectively as it ensured the panel stuck to the brief and didn’t just present about their company
Dave Howson, Global Sustainability Director, Bacardi
Who will you meet?
The Sustainable Supply Chain Summit is now established as the meeting place for those looking to embed sustainability into their value chain. The event brings together over 200 senior executives working in value chain, supply chain, procurement, sustainability, CSR; along with the key government, civil society and association representatives this is the only place you need to be in order to witness the upward progress of business. Take a look at last year's attendees
Five reasons why you need to be here:
- Expert corporate speaker line-up of senior CSR and supply chain execs sharing their lessons and ideas for the future
- 200+ peers all in one place networking and discussing the key topics that matter to those working in CSR, sustainability, procurement and supply chains
- Go back to the office with a whole list of ideas after two jam-packed days of debate, Q&As and interactive roundtable discussions
- Fully participatory experience with over 18 breakout sessions this event is made for gaining an in-depth understanding and granular insight on the leading sustinability efforts
- Cross-sector knowledge sharing we've made a conscious effort to ensure that the speaker faculty are representative of every major industry
This Summit will be Ethical Corporation at its best: No powerpoint - no theoretical fluff - just robust debate and in-depth, honest discussions with Heads of CSR and Supply Chains, and practical sessions on what matters most to you!
Want to see how an Ethical Corporation conference works?
The Ethical Corporation Difference
We know there are lots of conferences for you to choose from.
We're the best. And we've got proof.
Find out more here!
t: +44 (0) 20 7375 7527