Drive CR, transparency and cost efficiency down your value chain through better engagement with your suppliers and internal decision makers
The 8th annual Sustainable Supply Chain Summit, 150 attendees, 25+ corporate top executives, sharing best practice and discussing the ways to address the biggest supply chain challenges in 2013.
Why attend Sustainable Supply Chain Summit 2013?
- Make supply chain sustainability a priority throughout your value chain, by engaging internally with buyers functions, middle management through to top level decision makers
- Better external engagement: Go beyond Tier 1, develop cost-effective strategies and techniques to assess suppliers of your suppliers and achieve meaningful audits
- Get up-to-speed on human rights: introduce on-site factories training, develop effective grievance mechanisms and better health and safety in a weak institutional capacity environment
- Cost reduction and efficiency: Find out how embedding high social and environmental standards into product development and production can save you money
Excellent; well organized, thought-provoking, collegial
Nike, Greg Rossiter, Corporate Communications Director
Group Commercial Director, Member of Board of Directors
|Dirk-Jan de With
Vice President Procurement Ingredients & Sustainability
Head of Logistics Europe
Group Climate Change and Sustainability Officer, Executive VP & GeSI, Chairman
Director Supply Chain Social Responsibility and Diversity
I thought the start and finish timings, the mix of panel and roundtables and the networking breaks worked really well. Banning PPoint was also really effective as it ensured the panel stuck to the brief and didn't just present about their companies
Bacardi, Dave Howson, Global Sustainability Director
Key Topics 2013
- Make supply chain sustainability a priority for top level decision makers, middle management across the company; through to procurement and buyers functions
- New level of Human Rights standards and learn how to embed them into your value chain;develop on-site training and effective grievance mechanisms
- Better external engagement: Learn how to work with supplier factories to ensure data flow; move beyond Tier 1 suppliers for increased transparency and less supply chain risks
- Harness the power of capacity building in your suppliers and value chain; build cost effective programs to spread your standards down your supply chain
- Essentials on stakeholder engagement: How to deal with activist campaigners; train supplier managers to run a smarter business; develop meaningful partnerships with NGOs
- Communications about your supply chain sustainability: Make the most of your sustainability report, regain trust through a long-term communication strategy; engage consumers on your hard work in supply chain sustainability
It's great to participate in the collaboration and sharing opportunity your forum created. I met some very interesting people doing really good work and will take some of those connections forward. So, it was definitely worth the trip.
Nike, Sharla Settlemier, Senior Director, Sustainable Manufacturing & Sourcing
You won't find a better conference for CSR and Procurement executives – anywhere
- Get your chance to talk openly about your challenges with the rest of your industry: the whole conference is run under the Chatham House Rule (non-disclosure rule)
- NO powerpoint rule - no time for PR pitches. ALL sessions are an opportunity for in-depth discussions and debates on what matters most to you
- Go back to the office with solutions: we've developed a series of interactive round tables and working groups to ensure you take away as many actionable points/best practice from this conference as possible
More reasons why this is the ONLY sustainable supply chain specific event you need to attend this year:
- Exclusive insights from the top by Unilever, Sainsbury’s & Divine Chocolate: this is your chance to ask tough questions to top management from leading companies on HOW sustainability is embedded into their supply chains
- Fully participatory experience: This isn’t just another conference – we’ve banned power-point and 70% of the event’s time is now devoted to round tables and working groups, to ensure YOU are at the centre of the debate and get your questions answered.
- Cross sector learning: For a well-rounded view of your issues, you’ll hear best practices from the leaders in different industries such as apparel, FMCG, telecoms, pharmaceuticals, chemicals and more!
- High level networking opportunities: half of the audience are of director level or above – don’t miss your opportunity to network with senior corporate decision makers from across Europe, North America and Asia - have a look at our list of past attendees here
- The meeting place of the year for procurement and CSR communities: your chance to learn from and network with the best from the worlds of CSR / sustainability and procurement/supply chain!
Thank you for a well organised and productive conference these last 2 days. I am safely back in Sweden with a head full of ideas and a body full of energy to keep moving forward on our quest to be a sustainable company and work with sustainable suppliers
Oriflame, Anthony Igoe, Director - Global Strategic Sourcing
Want to see how an Ethical Corporation conference works?
The Ethical Corporation Difference
We know there are lots of conferences for you to choose from.
We're the best. And we've got proof.
Find out more here!
Who comes to this conference?
The show is designed for senior corporate responsibility, supply chain, sourcing and procurement executives across a variety of industries such as FMCG, Retail, Apparel, Chemicals, Automotive, Electronics, telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals and many more.
Some of those who have already attended our conferences in the past include H&M, Nestle, Diageo, Timberland, B&Q, Rio Tinto, BASF, P&G, Coca Cola, Arcelor Mittal - to see the full list go here!
Huge savings are availble!
- Save £350 if you book until the 21st of June with corporate/ service provider passes!
- Special NGO/ Academics rates - save you £750 from the full price!
- If you’re from the CSR team and want to bring along your procurement colleagues (or the other way around) - special ‘dual CSR/procurement pass’ offer saves you £700 from the full price!
An unmissable opportunity for your business
If you are looking to learn more about how to build sustainable supply chains, achieve responsible sourcing and want to meet the biggest players in the space, then this is the forum to do it.
Full details are in the brochure - so download it today and see how Sustainable Supply Chain Summit 2013 will benefit your business!
If you've any questions, please do get in touch!
T: +44 (0)207 375 7573