Deliver resilient value chain through industry collaboration and business innovation
Europe’s leading meeting place for corporate leaders delivering value chain sustainability and business resilience. Back now for its 10th year, it’s the go to event for professionals working in supply chain, procurement, sourcing, sustainability or CSR.
Join 150+ Corporate peers this November and learn about some of the biggest 2015 issues:
- Scaling up: how to bring successful innovation to a corporate level
- Eliminate dependency on unsustainable raw materials and diversify your supply chain
- Circular economy: what’s in it for me? Hear practical examples that enable the cycle and close the resource loop
- How to put a number on your supply chain sustainability work: Discover the latest approaches to measure your impacts for the informed business decisions
- Case studies on water, palm oil, deforestation, cocoa and tea: Delve into practical discussions with your peers on how to achieve sustainable commodity use and make a positive impact
â€śIt was great to spend time exploring the real value of an ethical supply chain with such a high calibre of group of professionals. Itâ€™s always reassuring to see the commonalities, as well as the inspiring new approaches being takenâ€ť- Sainsbury's, Chief Executive Officer, Mike Coupe
Your expert speaker line-up for 2015
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Vice President - Safety Environment & Sustainability
Head of Corporate Responsibility
SE, Director Corporate Procurement
Head of Global Environmental Sustainability
Head - Corporate & Sustainable Communications
Director Cocoa Sustainability
â€śThis summit is an extremely good platform to exchange practical ideas on sustainable procurement and to shape the future of corporate sustainabilityâ€ť- Deutsche Telekom, Group Sustainability and Climate Change Officer, Luis Neves
NEW for 2015 - One Pass, two Summits!
By buying a pass to the Sustainable Supply Chain Summit, you will also be able to access all sessions at the CR Reporting and Communications Summit (happening simultaneously at the same venue). The Reporting Summit will show you how companies can drive value and change through their CR reporting and communications, delving into; G4, integrated reporting, understanding big data and aligning materiality and metrics with corporate strategy.
Thatâ€™s right - 2 summits for the price of 1! Which means that you get:
- Double the learning:Â Access to both conference recordings when you reserve your standard/executive pass
- Double the insight:Â C-Suite and Directors of CSR Procurement professionals from Unilever, GSK, M&S, Amcor, E.On and AkzoNobel
- Double the networking:Â Meet 250+ Senior CSR, procurement, reporting and communications executives, and walk away with actionable insight
Download our event guideÂ and we will send through a full run-down of speakers and sessions at both events
New formats for 2015:
1. Expert corporate speaker line-up of top CR and supply chain execs sharing their lessons and ideas for the future to help you to achieve your business goals
2. 300+ peers all in one place networking: The Summit is co-located with the CR Reporting and Communications Summit, so you will get a double value from networking!
3. Go back to the office with a whole list of ideas after two jam-packed days of debate, Q&As, interactive and practical as well as roundtable discussions
4. Fully participatory experience with over 18 breakout sessions this event is made for gaining an in-depth understanding and granular insight on the leading sustainability efforts
5. Cross-sector knowledge sharing we've made a conscious effort to ensure that the speaker faculty are representative of every major industry so you can takeaway diverse solutions which meet YOUR needs
6. More case studies - depth and insight: Following popular demand, we have more case-studies than ever before. Go back to the office with actionable ideas
â€śExcellent forum and a great opportunity to connect with industry partners, NGOâ€™s and other interested stakeholders. There was a very positive engagement throughout the conference and a genuine interest in the important topics being discussedâ€ť- Coca Cola Enterprises, Vice President Procurement, David Cowell
This will be the most beneficial two days out of the office all year...Reserve Your Place Now To Save £100
Who is already confirmed to attend 2015?
The Sustainable Supply Chain Summit is now established as the meeting place for those looking to embed sustainability into their value chain. This year event will bring together over 250 senior executives as itâ€™s co-located with the CR Reporting and Communications Summit. So you will meet your peers working in value chain, supply chain, procurement, sustainability, CSR and communications; along with the key government, civil society and association representatives this is the only place you need to be in order to witness the upward progress of business. Get an idea of who you will meet this year,Â take a look who is confirmed to attend this year.
â€śHEAR WHERE THE TRENDS ARE GOING FOR REPORTING AND COMMUNICATIONS ON SUSTAINABILITYâ€ť- Jeffrey Oatham, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Centrica
Who's in the room?
This Summit brings together global heads of sustainability and procurement to discuss and debate the key issues and opportunities faced. Last year's Summit featured the following delegate breakdown:
â€śPEOPLE WANT TO BE LEADERS IN THEIR FIELDS AND THEY CAN'T DO THAT ALONEâ€ť- Adam Elman, Head of Delivery - Plan A, Marks and Spencer
Want to see how an Ethical Corporation conference works?
Our Summits are two days filled with case studies, round-table discussions and hours of free networking time. Our mission is to create the environment where all delegates, both speakers and attendees, go back to the office with actionable ideas to advance their business strategy. Take a look at what our delegates have to say about our events...
â€śHAVE THE CONVERSATION WITH PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT KIND OF JOB YOU HAVEâ€ť- Jan Willem Vosmeer, Manager Corporate Social Responsibility, Heineken
Got a question? Get in touch below!
Global Project Director