Build a Responsible, Resilient and Secure Value Chain
Back for the 9th year, The Sustainable Supply Chain Summit is the world's leading meeting place for senior executives looking to put sustainability at the heart of their supply chains and wider value chains.
- Maximise Scalability and Minimise Cost through meaningful collaboration throughout your value chain
- Comply with Dodd-Frank 1502: Learn from leading companies on how they are removing conflict minerals from their value chains
- Build Long-Term Supply Security: Move from a policemen to a partner approach and create long-lasting relationships with suppliers
- Fuse Sustainability into procurement and supply chain to future-proof your viability as a business
- Overcome Supply Chain Complexity and Size: Elevate monitoring systems and standards across your supplier base for efficient and scalable transparency
It was great to spend time exploring the real value of an ethical supply chain with such a high calibre of group of professionals. It’s always reassuring to see the commonalities, as well as the inspiring new approaches being taken
Sainsbury's, Chief Executive Officer, Mike Coupe
Your expert speaker line-up for 2014:
- Dirk Jan de With, Vice President, Procurement Ingredients & Sustainability, Unilever
- Donna Westerman, Vice President, Responsible Sourcing, Mars Inc.
- Tobias Fischer, Relations Sustainability Director, H&M
- Luis Neves, Executive Vice President, Group Climate Change and Sustainability Officer, Deutsche Telekom
- Madeleine Fries, Head of Responsible Sourcing, Ericsson
- Giles Bolton, Ethical Trading Director, Tesco
- Ian Hope-Johnstone, Director, Agriculture Sustainability, PepsiCo
- Dirk Voeste , Vice President, Sustainability Strategy, BASF
- Rosey Hurst, Founder and Director, Impactt
- Mike Barry, Director, Sustainable Business, Marks & Spencer
This summit is an extremely good platform to exchange practical ideas on sustainable procurement and to shape the future of corporate sustainability
Deutsche Telekom, Group Sustainability and Climate Change Officer, Luis Neves
Hot topics for 2014:
- Worker empowerment: Building direct communication channels with workers in your supply chain
- Traceability and conflict minerals: Transferrable lessons for non-mineral value chains
- Developing metrics: Measuring environmental footprint throughout the value chain
- Circular economy: Opportunities and challenges in creating circular product economies
- Water risk: Mitigating the social risk of water through stakeholder engagement
- Carbon emissions: Minimising Carbon Emissions through Logistical Strategy
- Deforestation: A corporate blueprint to ending deforestation through procurement strategy
- Monitoring: Creating useful supplier auditing programmes and leveraging platforms
- Supplier capacity development: Implementing effective coaching and training programmes
- Embedding sustainability into supply chain and procurement: The organisational how-to
Who will you meet?
The Sustainable Supply Chain Summit is now established as the meeting place for those looking to embed sustainability into their value chain. The event brings together over 200 senior executives working in value chain, supply chain, procurement, sustainability, CSR; along with the key government, civil society and association representatives this is the only place you need to be in order to witness the upward progress of business. Take a look at last year's attendees
Excellent forum and a great opportunity to connect with industry partners, NGO’s and other interested stakeholders. There was a very positive engagement throughout the conference and a genuine interest in the important topics being discussed
Coca Cola Enterprises, Vice President Procurement, David Cowell
Five reasons why you need to be here:
- Expert corporate speaker line-up of senior CSR and supply chain execs sharing their lessons and ideas for the future
- 200+ peers all in one place networking and discussing the key topics that matter to those working in CSR, sustainability, procurement and supply chains
- Go back to the office with a whole list of ideas after two jam-packed days of debate, Q&As and interactive roundtable discussions
- Fully participatory experience with over 18 breakout sessions this event is made for gaining an in-depth understanding and granular insight on the leading sustinability efforts
- Cross-sector knowledge sharing we've made a conscious effort to ensure that the speaker faculty are representative of every major industry
This Summit will be Ethical Corporation at its best: No powerpoint - no theoretical fluff - just robust debate and in-depth, honest discussions with Heads of CSR and Supply Chains, and practical sessions on what matters most to you!
Wonderful event bringing together different industries
Nokia, Senior Manager - Sourcing Sustainability, Miia Hapuoja
Want to see how an Ethical Corporation conference works?
The Ethical Corporation Difference
We know there are lots of conferences for you to choose from.
We're the best. And we've got proof.
Find out more here!
t: +44 (0) 20 7375 7573