Get a full run-down on this year's agenda, speakers and networking opportunities
Enter your details into the form and receive the 10-page brochure. It contains everything you need to know about the Summit, including:
- All the key information in one place with your brochure PDF
- New interactive formats tackling the 12 biggest challenges in 2013. We have independently spent over three months researching with your community to ensure our agenda is completely relevant to your role
- Get exclusive discounts: Download the brochure for your exclusive discount code. The earlier you book, the more you save!
Enter your details in the form and discover what key supply chain issues will be discussed and addressed at this industry leading event...
Our expert speakers include:
- Sainsbury’s, Group Commercial Director, Member of Board of Directors, Mike Coupe
- Unilever, Vice President Procurement Ingredients & Sustainability, Dirk-Jan de With
- Coca Cola Enterprises, Vice President Procurement, David Cowell
- McDonald's Europe, Senior Director, Keith Kenny
- Divine Chocolate, Managing Director, Sophi Tranchell
- Deutsche Telekom Group, Climate Change and Sustainability Officer, Executive Vice President & the Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI), Chairman, Luis Neves
- Telefonica, Global Managing Director of Public Affairs, Alberto Andreu Pinillos
- Mitsubishi Electric, Head of Logistics Europe, Mark Foscoe
- Marks & Spencer, Head - Sustainable Business, Mike Barry
- IKEA Group, Head of Sustainability Policy, Greg Priest
- Alcatel-Lucent, Head of Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, Christine Diamente
- ASDA, Head of Corporate Sustainability, Julian Walker-Palin
- Novartis, Head of Sustainable Procurement, Katja Sbikowski
- L'Oreal, Director Supply Chain Organisation, Anne-Sophie Nicolau-Guillaumet
- AkzoNobel, Head of Sustainability & Communications, Marc Michelsen
- Skanska, Director of Procurement & Supply Chain, Dale Turner
Furthermore, I will not rent, sell, or share your personal information with 3rd parties or non-affiliated companies.