Hilton London Tower Bridge
5, More London Place
Tooley St, London
Please note a discounted rate for this hotel will be available once your registration for the event is confirmed. Ethical Corporation do not use any 3rd parties to secure or book accommodation on your behalf. Please only book directly with the hotel and not with anyone claiming to be from Ethical Corporation.
Set against the backdrop of one of London's most renown historical landmarks, Hilton London Tower Bridge is ideally located on the doorstep of the cityâ€™s financial and shopping districts. This contemporary hotel is a fantastic sightseeing location from which to explore Londonâ€™s many tourist attractions. This London hotel is just five minutes away from the London Bridge City Pier for the Thames Clipper and a five-minute walk to London Bridge Station for underground (Jubilee and Northern lines) and national rail services. Excellent rail links provide easy access to London's gateway stations and all major London Airports via the Heathrow and Gatwick Express network.
With stylish, elegantly furnished guest rooms and a 24-hour access, fully equipped fitness suite, this hotel in London is the perfect base for corporate as well as leisure Guests. Upgrade to an executive floor and enjoy a range of complimentary services, as well as stunning views of The Shard from our City Terrace.
Experience fashionable destination bar TwoRuba, a perfect place to unwind with a vibrant atmosphere and polished service. This London landmark hotel has received a number of prominent Hilton service awards, including the coveted Brand of Excellence award.
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: 12pm
- Welcome to the Hilton London Tower Bridge hotel, ideally located on the banks of the River Thames. This contemporary central London hotel is within the stylish 'More London' development and just minutes away from the cityâ€™s financial district. With a dedicated Guest Relations team on 24-hour call and a proven record of Hilton Brand Excellence, this hotel near Tower Bridge is committed to providing unrivalled service in modern surroundings.
- Decorated in neutral tones, your comfortable guest room is filled with natural light from the large, opening windows. Curl up and watch on-demand movies on the 37-inch plasma TV, get to work at the desk with an ergonomic chair or refresh in the bathroom. Upgrade to a suite for a separate work area, a 42-inch plasma TV, a second bathroom and access to the exclusive Executive Lounge.
- Work out in the fully equipped fitness center or use the nearby 37 Degrees Health Club, where you can swim in the indoor pool or join a fitness class. Explore the shops, theatres, museums and attractions of London. The multi-lingual, attentive staff will be happy to help plan a sightseeing trip.
- Stay in touch with the office in the business center, or host a function in one of 10 spacious and contemporary meeting rooms.
- Baggage Storage
- Concierge Desk
- Electric Service
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Luggage Hold
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Accessible business center
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32â€ť of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotelâ€™s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotelâ€™s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotelâ€™s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible route from the hotelâ€™s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Alarms - Audible
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Service support animals welcome
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in hallways
- Visual alarms for hearing impaired in public areas
Details from the hotel staff...
Hilton London Tower Bridge is just a five minute walk from London Bridge tube station, on the Jubilee and Northern Lines, offering quick (eight minute) access to Westminster, the Houses of Parliament, and Westminster Abbey. From the hotel, walk to the Tower of London in just 17 minutes, to Borough Market in only 10 minutes, or along the Southbank to Shakespeare Globe Theatre and Tate Modern in 10 minutes. Kings Cross St. Pancras is accessible by tube in just 15 minutes.
The Hilton London Tower Bridge hotel is located on the south side of the Thames, a 5 minute walk from London Bridge Station for underground and national rail services, Tower Hill Station is a 15 minute walk from the hotel. These rail links provide easy access to London's gateway stations and all the major London Airports via the Airport Express network. In case you are interested to experience the Thames Clipper Travel, the London Bridge City Pier is just a 3 minutes walk away.
If you are travelling by tube or train, leave at London Bridge Station via the exit marked towards London Bridge, cross the street and turn right. Walk straight for just 4 minutes and you will have reached the Hilton London Tower Bridge.
By car, head for the London Bridge and when you reach the South side of the Thames having crossed London Bridge, head left onto Tooley Street, where the hotel is approximately 500 yards past London Bridge Station on your left hand side. Please note that car parking is not available at the hotel.
To reach Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel from the airport…
From Gatwick Airport: 28 miles, 1hr 10mins
Take the M23 towards London and then merge onto the A23 following signs for Central London/Croydon. Join the A3 and follow signs for Central London/The City. At the Elephant and Castle roundabout take the 2nd exit onto A3 Newington Causeway (sign posted the City) and continue to Borough High Street. Once in Borough continue towards the City/London Bridge and turn right onto the A3200 Southwark Street. At traffic signals bear left onto the A3 Borough High Street towards the City. Turn right onto A200 St Thomas Street, entering Southwark. Turn left onto Stainer Street to Bermondsey and under the tunnel take a right onto Tooley Street. The hotel is 200 yards on the left.
From Stansted Airport: 36.2 miles, 1hr 27mins
Take the M11 Southbound towards London and at the end of the motorway take the A406 North Circular towards Central London/Docklands. Join the A12 towards Central London and Stratford and at the Bow Interchange take the A11 towards Central London. Exit at the A1202 for the Ring Road South/Tower Bridge and follow signs for the A100 Tower Bridge. Crossing the bridge take the A200 towards Bermondsey/Surrey Quays and then the A2205 to London Bridge. Under the tunnel take a left onto Tooley Street. The hotel is 200 yards on the left.
From Heathrow Airport: 17.8 miles, 56mins
Take the M4 towards Central London/Hammersmith and at the end of the motorway continue onto the A4 towards Central London. Follow directions to Westminster/Parliament Square. Take the A302 towards Waterloo and join the A3200 towards London Bridge. At the traffic signals continue forward towards London Bridge and then Southwark Street. At traffic signals bear left onto the A3 Borough High Street towards the City. Turn right onto A200 St Thomas Street, entering Southwark. Turn left onto Stainer Street to Bermondsey and under the tunnel take a right onto Tooley Street. The hotel is 200 yards on the left.
From Luton Airport: 36.1 miles, 1hr 17mins
Take the M1 Southbound towards London and continue on the A1 towards Central London. Take the A400 towards Camden Town/Kentish Town and then the A4200 towards Holborn. At the A4 travel towards Trafalgar Square and then the A301 to Waterloo Bridge. Follow the A3200 towards London Bridge. At traffic signals bear left onto the A3 Borough High Street towards the city. Turn right onto A200 St Thomas Street, entering Southwark. Turn left onto Stainer Street to Bermondsey and under the tunnel take a left onto Tooley Street. The hotel is 200 yards on the left.
Please visit the website for directions:
Hotel Driving Directions
Got a question? Get in touch below!
Head of Strategy Europe